Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ugh.........am i crazy?

I dont know what i was thinking this year during registration for my junior year....pretty sure my brain was broken or temporarily out of use. I am so stinkin sick of AP US History pink packets. I used to actually like the color pink now it is to me the color of misery. Not only am i going crazy from history but i also decided to be miss overachiever and i took AP Literature and AP Psychology....i know what you are thinking..."wow stupid did you want to not have a life?" well i don't have one thank you very much...
i spend my life like this......
EAT, SLEEP, HOMEWORK, SCREAM(maybe even cry a little bit in frustration...shhh), REPEAT!
I have about had it with my high school career and ive got a year and three terms left. I know all the old people tell me that i will miss it when its over but right now im thinking i would rather EAT DIRT!
This stupid AP crap better pay off in the end or else i want three years of my life back....

This is what i now call THE DEVILS WORK...stupid text book to match stupid pink packets!
*cool pencil though...right?

2 comments:

  1. I know you probably think I'm a freak for commenting for the second time on your blog, and trust me, I'm not normally like this. But I will comment yet again anyway: I think I count as one of those old people you were referring to and let me be the first to say, you will not miss high school. I certainly don't. Eating dirt is a much better idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually i like you commenting so keep it up. And okay ill go find some dirt and give up on stupid school.

    ReplyDelete