Friday, February 4, 2011

A Photo of Yourself and How Your Day Was...

A Photo of Yourself and How Your Day Was...
SO im not real into pictures of just myself so i decided to go with one of me and my best pal. My little brother Nathan A.K.A "Bubba"
My day went about like this:
1.i woke up before my alarm and couldn't fall asleep until right before i had to get up anyway.
2. I went to school with my best friend as usual.
3. A1-was seminary and we learned about the preisthood which i always enjoy.
4. A2-was history and we watched a movie about the fire of the triangle waist shirt company and it really was very interesting and i became facsinated with the whole story.
5. A3-was economics and my teacher just cracks me right up
6. A4-was adult roles and we had a "wedding" it was stupid but me and my friends had a good time talking.
7. I left school! It is Friday!
8.I'm finishing painting my room
9. IM GOING TO GO HAVE FUN WITH MY FRIENDS!
Overall it was a GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment