I went to EFY again this year with my bestest bud Meckenz E. Plante. It was really a good experience, as it always is. It strengthened our relationship as friends too as we really had to rely on each other. At first in the week we thought that we were not going to have fun, actually lets be real i hated it. Lucky for me that i have an awesome friend who made everything all good and every night we just danced it off. Yep thats right dancing in the dark will be my favorite memory from this experience plus thursday night testimony meeting which was absolutely amazing. I am so blessed to have had this experience and the ones before.
And then there was SCOUT CAMP. Nathan's scout group went to camp tiffie this year and so there was an ending ceremony that they invited families to and as you can guess the fam indeed did attend. Ma, Pa, and I loaded up the truck and headed down to good ole Ephraim. We stayed in a little hotel that I'm pretty sure only had us staying in it. We attended the program that night and it felt really good to support Nate in scouting since he doesn't always love it himself. He seemed so happy to see me so I was really glad that i went. Then we we went home the next morning. It was kind of a fun little adventure.


No comments:
Post a Comment