So I am once again attempting to keep this blog going so I am going to post about the amazing experiences I had on heritage tours this summer but first a funny story from work last week.
I had two birthday parties to host on saturday but this story comes from the first. This party was NUTS! I mean i have hosted some pretty crazy parties but this has to be by far the craziest. The party was for a 9 year old girl so lets just say first off that the party contained constant high pitched screaming. That is pretty typical however so the real craziness started when we started the second game of the party. The game is supposed to be like a bean bag toss into the cut out windows of a barn with little stuffed animals. Well the minute I pulled out the animals CHAOS began. I mean it was understandable though because who wants to throw them in barn windows when you can just scream and throw them at any person in site as hard as you can??? Not to help the matter not only were the kids participating but the adults as well. OH GOODIE! Well I don't have a very loud voice to start with so after trying to tell them the game was over 24567 times they finally stopped. The rest of the party was me trying to yell over twelve screaming girls! The best part of the story starts though when we were headed up wash our hands and the girls all saw that two of the farm employees were taking the two young calfs for a walk so they were on the grass. The girls began to scream and run for the cows. It took all three of us (me and the two employees) to get them to be quiet since these cows could easily be frightened. Well they listened to us for a total of two seconds and then they got a little to excited again and it scared one cow which flipped around knocking one of the little girls in the mud. poor thing she luckily was fine but then the bigger of the baby cows began to pee all the girls jumped away luckily all avoiding the pee but unfortunately for the smaller cow he got it right in the face. Yes thats right one cow peed on the other cows face! Long story short....im glad im not an animal and I was really glad when the party ended...thank goodness I got a tip!
Life on the farm...always a good story :)
ReplyDelete