Saturday, January 15, 2011

A BRAND NEW BEDROOM....

 So for my birthday I was promised a new dresser for my bedroom since I have been using an old green one for my whole life....today we finally made it out to look and my parents being as loving as they are ended up buying me a new bed frame, and nighstand as well as the promised dresser with mirror. I am super stoked and i can't wait til it arrives. in the meantime we are painting my room red so i will make sure and post pictures once the whole room is complete!
 I just got these pics of the manufacters sight so imagine these in a black, white, and red room!
 The fabulous mirror!
Thanks mom and dad! I love you guys so much!

2 comments:

  1. umm love your bed set. Are you taking over the PINK room? You will have to post pictures once its all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks way cute, glad you get spoiled once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete