Monday, January 17, 2011

JUST MY LUCK...

So I have officially decided that i have thee worst luck when it comes to weird things happening to my face the night before big events....
 1.The first occured the day before the first day of school. I woke up in the middle of the night and, as you can imagine, was horrified to find that i had a zit and my chin and my whole bottom lip was the size of TEXAS. I went to the doctor and got some medicine but it still was a little swollen for the next day. (the picture above is my cute lip all swollen and UGLY!
2.The second thing happened the Sunday before Nicoles wedding. I had been playing the wii and i went into the bathroom and there was black stuff on my chin so i tried to wash it off but it wouldnt so i just forgot it about it and went out but my family kept telling me there was stuff on my chin so that night as i was in the shower i tried to scrub it off....nope still wouldn't come off. I was so fruitin confused but i just went to bed. The next morning i wake up and my chin is black and blue and purple. I had some random bruise on my face and i had no idea where i got it and Nicoles wedding was in two days. So Monday and Tuesday I had to keep explaining to people that no i did not have crap on my face it was a unidentified bruise. Luckily with a lot of patience and makeup you can't see that bruise in the pictures on the wedding day but.....what the HECK?
.....and so now you can see why i have such horrid luck with random weird face issues....lets all pray that the day i get married(which is very far off i hope everyone knows...even though i caught the boquet) i dont have to deal with a black eye or swollen nose....

No comments:

Post a Comment