Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Answers!

So I have mentioned that for the last year and a half I have been exhausted all the time and I have had stomach aches and nausea and I just have not felt good. Well I finally feel like we are getting somewhere. I went to a new doctor about a month ago and because of the Hypothyroidism and PCOS I already have he worked with me a lot on a new diet and a bunch of new supplements. They also took a butt load of blood and I learned that I am vitamin D deficient and other levels in my body are low. So long story short I am on a new diet, because I have high glucose levels which are messing with my hormones, with no sugar (except I am still eating fruit) and low carbs. It has been really hard but I am doing pretty good. I was shocked to learn how much sugar and carbs are in things that I didn't even know. I have had to learn what I can and can't eat and I kind of feel like I am starving a lot but hopefully it will all make me feel better. I haven't really felt a lot of results yet but I will keep you all updated and try to post every once and awhile how I am doing with everything.




Foods From the Last Month:


Yes I feel Like an old person, pay in mind that this is only my morning pills and it doesn't include my thyroid medicine which I take earlier. It will all be worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment