Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update on 2012

So I have figured it out! The reason why I am such a terrible blogger is simple I get on to post and soon I am enthralled in everyone else's lives and blogs and I forget to write about my own. But anyway I have dragged myself away from everyones else's for a short moment to catch up on my own blog. So here it what you have missed from my life in 2012....




  • First off we went to the Little America for my dads birthday/ my dads work convention. It was so much fun. Nicole came with us which was so great because I just love that women and love it when she is able to come hang out with us. Here are some instagram highlights from our mini-trip.  








 Delicious food from the week:



Momma and me waiting for the elevator:





Nate Hanging out in the dressing room (which we didn't realize it was) in the coolest toy/candy store ever at the Grand America:








 Dads gift love me:




 The phones which are so cool:

The view from our room:

And of course a picture in my new shirt from gateway:




  • 2012 has also been eventful in doctors trips and injures. Nathan has broken his pinky as well as his big toe. I made a fool of myself when I did a leap in our family room and slipped on Nate's backpack ending up with a very sore ankle (which still hurts). Along with that have been countless doctors appointments for me since I have decided I am falling apart. Lets just say my parents are getting sick of all the medical bills. 










Waiting for the doctor.....got to stay entertained



The most recent of these most unfortunate events just happens to be one of those random things that just happen to happen to me which I have talked about in earlier posts. Anyway I know that the picture above is kinda gross in fact I am not sure if I should even post it or if it just gross but maybe ill inspire future doctors. haha. Anyway I went to the dermatologist on wednesday because as I said I am falling apart but one of the things that I needed him to address was a wart on my finger which he froze off no big deal right? well no because what he said would be ten minutes of burning turned into days of a stinging hand I couldn't use and a huge blood blister. We called the doctor to find out that this was actually rather normal and to just let it work itself out but after reading online that you never pop a blister unless it is huge (refer to picture), extremely painful (it was), and made you unable to use your hand ( i couldn't) so I had to pop this sucker and I will spare details but it is still healing on my hand and I am hoping that one of these days I will go back to not looking like some gross creature when this thing disappears.

Good news however from the dermatologist: My head looks fine which means two years before another check up and no surgery! 







  • In February was sweethearts and valentines day weekend. I took Brian Stout to sweethearts and we had so much fun. It was a masquerade so I made masks and let me just say we looked good. In regard to Valentines day....lets just say not really anything to those of us without a special man in our lives however we did have a festive little day with gifts and fun dinner. It wasn't bad for a love day.





V-day:





On a sad note we had to put our dog Dan down. He had a large tumor on his tail and he was old and so the cancer got to him. It was a hard day for me, for as long as I remembered we had a puppy so it was weird to think he was gone.

And lastly six years in the making I got my personal progress in January ( yeah this post is in no order at all)







So now I am all caught up. Happy Tuesday bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment