1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Me and Max (the cute kid my mom babysits). Its the most recent picture I have.
11 Random Things:
1. I can't stop moving. I am always moving my leg or tapping my pen or stretching my legs. It drives Nicole crazy and probably all the people in my classes too.
2. I am terrified of mice and I have had too many encounters with them lately at work.
3. I secretly dance in my room and pretend like I am cooler than I actually am.
4. I can't sing but I like to pretend I can when I am in my car. I sing at the top of my lungs until I pull up to a red light and then all the sudden I turn my music down and try to act normal.
5. My little brother is my best friend and I love him so much especially when he comes home from school yelling my name and telling me he needs a hug or when he tells my mom he is having chest pains in church and that he "needs" to switch her places so he can sit by me.
6. I cannot stand sleeping in socks but no matter how hot it is I have to have my blanket on me to fall asleep.
7. I love music and I can't get anything done without it for example, homework or blogging. Also most people would disagree but when I am mad rap music makes me feel better because I think it is hilarious and I can't helping laughing when I listen to it (and when I am mad is about the only time I do).
8. I love history and the past intrigues me. Anything that is "old" is cool to me.
9. I can't go to bed without telling all the people in the house goodnight and that I love them. It is like a OCD thing of mine because who knows what could happen during the night.
10. I always wish I would have played soccer when I was younger because now I suck at it and wish I was good.
11. I love green beans but I hate the squeaky noise that they make in your mouth and it makes me shiver (if anyone else nows what I am talking about back me up because my family thinks I am crazy).
Questions from Chelsey:
- What is your biggest fear? Failure is my biggest fear. Letting down those that I love the most scares me and like I said before mice. ugh.
- Favorite Disney movie? This is a hard one for me there are soooo many. I love Beauty and the Beast so that is my favorite princess movie even though I also love Aladdin and The Little Mermaid. Not disney however my favorite is Finding Nemo or Up! I love Disney!
- Favorite place to shop? I love American Eagle, especially their jeans because they fit me the best. I also love Down East and Urban Outfitters.
- Favorite blog to stalk? My mom reads all sorts of heart baby blogs and I read them with her sometimes. I don't know????
- Where do you want to be in five years? I hope to be graduate from college and maybe be teaching history. Maybe even have a good looking guy in my life : )
- What was your last pin on pintrest? My last pin was some typography that said "keep calm and call mom" so true, I LOVE MY MOM.
- Who would play you in a movie? hmmmm....Amanda Bynes. She is so hilarious. or emma stone even though she looks nothing like me.
- Beach or Mountains? That's hard. I love the mountains and Utah but I think I would say the beach. I love being warm and playing in the water and ohhhh the smell!
- Favorite App? Probably Instagram right now. I love it. Also my fitness plan is great to help with my new diet.
- Favorite temple? Salt Lake hands down. I love the outside look and the intricate detail of the inside. Logan I think would be a close second.
- Favorite book? Pride and Prejudice is definitely a favorite. I also love me some Nicholas Sparks and can't wait for The Lucky One to come out as a movie this month!
My Questions For YOU:
- Most listened to song on your playlist?
- Favorite TV show?
- Favorite Names?
- Comedy or Action movies?
- Favorite smell?
- If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be?
- Ice cream soft serve or out of the freezer?
- Would you rather live in Utah or move away?
- What thing couldn't you live without?
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Last pin on pintrest? ( I just had to use this again)
I tag you if you are reading this. enjoy!
.jpg)
I get the squeaky bean thing!!! And despite it, I love green beans too : )
ReplyDelete