Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Day Worth Celebrating!

January 8th, 2012



 This year Nathan turned 14 and was ordained to the office of teacher. It is crazy to think he is so old, I can still remember the day he was born, even if it is not about him but rather helping my mom eat the hospital food and the nurse taking me to get a barrel juice out of the fridge. Nathan is such a good brother, sometimes he gets a bad wrap around our house, but he is my best friend. I love you Bubs. It also was a special day being my grandma Nana's birthday. She is such a special lady in my life and I consider myself lucky that I always get to spend her special day with her. 







 This year we got some great reactions from his presents. I have to say that Nicole and Tyler's present was the hit of the night. They got him the LSU jersey and he went nuts he was so excited.


After all the partying he was a little tired and fell to sleep on his new pillow pet which also came with a great reaction it being BYU and all. If ever shopping for Nathan just get him anything Steelers, Manchester United, LSU, or BYU and he will be completely satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. haha funny what you remember about Nathan being born...TOTALLY different from my memories!

    ReplyDelete