This New Years was a little different than ones in the past. I not only celebrated at twelve o'clock but also at 10 o' clock and 11 o'clock. Yep that is right at 10 o' clock we did it for the little ones in the family so that they could go home and get to bed for that one we counted down and blew noise makers and let off silly string and those popper things. Then we did at 11 so that those with church at 9 a.m. could go to bed for that one we watched the ball drop as if we lived in New York and drank sparking cider and woot, woot. Then lastly me and my mom celebrated again watching the celebration in New York and I cranked a little 2012 at our house after the party because us 1 o'clock church kids don't need to go to bed anymore. I have to say it was rather fun. We went to the Bunkers as usual and had food and played games. It was super fun but i will say that celebrating early made it feel so much later and i felt so much more tired. It is funny how our brains can trick our bodies. A little later that night Kenzie, Brittan, and Landon came over and then we went to Meckenzie's and had cocoa pebbles which you have to know is the Kenzie, Natalie, and Brittan trio favorite we eat it all the time.
New Year's Resolution you ask? Why yes! Due to the brilliant idea of Matthew Morrison (the teacher on glee) I am going to take a picture everyday. That way everyday in 2012 has a memory. It has been a lot harder than i thought it would be but I am still going strong. You know there are just somedays where you don't really want to take a picture of yourself but you can't think of something else to take a picture of especially when your whole family is sick. Anyway, So soon i will start posts with my everyday pics of 2012. GET EXCITED! haha












Im excited! I thought of doing that.. but I have too many bad hair days :) love your blog.
ReplyDeleteYour post is officially complete...not one but 2 pictures of Papa Schaef pulling a face.
ReplyDelete