Friday, January 13, 2012

January 9th, 2012
Nathan is a pretty big LSU fan so when they were playing last night I figured that it constituted a picture since me and my mom had made sure that Nathan's birthday decorations were LSU colors. I tried to get him to do the number one picture with me but he refused so I took it alone. Anyway lets just say Nathan was not too pleased this day when LSU lost to Alabama.





January 10th, 2012






Being the end of the term there was definitely some homework going on this week...well at least one of us was doing their homework. I will admit that Nathan's homework was a lot more difficult and boring but really Nate....what a little goof ball. I sure do love that kid. Even when I end up staying up until midnight with him doing math since he was to busy doing the above instead of asking my help then. 


In the above pictures I am working on my final paintings for my first painting class ever so look forward to me uploading some of those for y'all to see soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment