Thursday, January 12, 2012

The First 7 Days of 2012

January 1st

January 2nd
Texas Roadhouse with the family after a trip to the movies to see War Horse, which was an absolutely fabulous movie.


January 3rd
I kinda forgot about the picture thing so hence the wet just out of the shower hair.

January 4th
I was a little under the weather so that would explain "the grudge look"(10 bonus points to whoever can name the movie) but i guess if I am recording memories I will record them all. The way I look pretty much tells you how my day went.

January 5th is apparently MIA.....when i find this missing picture I will be sure to pop it in. The problem is I have no idea where it could be since pictures can only hide in so many places.


January 6th
New Shoes are a great reason for a picture.
Plus when you got them for a bargain from American Eagle after Christmas its even better


January 7th
And by this point you all can catch the common theme that this year I apparently no longer am bothering to spend more than two seconds on my hair.....that is a new goal for a different day. haha

 As you can see my January as been rather uneventful so it is hard to come up with things to take pictures of. I also forget until night time so I am at home so the picture usually ends up just being me in my room. Oh well its something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment